Toast: Another Coffee and Sweets

We stopped by Toast for some coffee and sweets (again) today. Until today, I still quite don't understand how people figure out this place. Words from mouth to mouth seems to be a solid explanation. Anyway, I love the atmosphere is this place. It's laid-back and very relaxing, and also, the display foods makes me want to eat more.


I treated myself lemon tart. The other day my friend has complained about how I always ordering desserts containing lemon. I tried to change that habit today but I can't resist that beautifully burned meringue on the bed of sweet and sour lemon curd.


Having been missing the NY's Cheesecake factory, my friend had this chocolate cheesecake. I like the idea of using chocolate to balance the sour and creamy cheese, but this would be too heavy for me.
As if all the above are not enough, I bought some loaf cakes for take-away. They'll make a great breakfast. ;)


Toast
391 Orchard road
#02-11 Ngee Ann city
Tel: 6733 8489

0 comments:

Post a Comment