Billy Bombers

This would be those times where I craved for a good burger after watching a particular series of "How I Met Your Mother". I blamed Robin for that. On the back of my mind, I certainly knew a place I could easily get that: Relish. But I wanted to try my luck at a new burger experience that day, so I took myself to Billy Bombers. Burgers were originated from America, so this American dining deserved a chance, right?


The menu consisted of typical American foods: fries, onion rings, grilled meats, aaand burgers! For starter, we shared a basket of onion rings and fries. The choices available are quite limited, we could see that there are baskets of this fried stuffs on other tables too.


Despite the unusual name, the Obama Burger came out rather normal. The onion rings on top of the patty gives that extra crunch but unfortunately the patty ifself is lacked in juiciness. If you are an original ( I mean the traditional ) burger eater, there are shakes you can order to accompany the burger too.


I picked the Naked Gun and I put on some clothes on the chicken: American chilies and jalapeno. The tender grilled chicken is too oily for me, but the chilies are divine. People should add them to their burgers to give that extra flavours (and meat? =P). All in all, I'm still longing for that perfect burger. Could Lily, Marshall and Barney help?

Billy Bombers Classic
2 Handy Road
#01-11/12 The Cathay
Tel: +65 6735 5381

0 comments:

Post a Comment