A Spoon of Soup

The picture below looks like a self-made pumpkin soup, and I wish it is. I visited The Soup Spoon for more than a couple of times; had redeemed the free soup from their member cards and tried most of their other stuffs beside the soups.



Calling me a loyal customer seems not that appropriate. As much as I like eating their soups, sometimes I opted for something else when I got the choice. It does, however, offer a great meal during a rush lunch, where you wanted something nutritious, light, yet filling your stomach finely. My favourite is the pumpkin soup, after adding some tabasco and ground peppers to balance the sweetness of the pumpkin. The picture in this post was when I bought the take away version of the soup (serving size of two) and use my own toasts as companion.

The Soup Spoon
Paragon Shopping Centre
Basement 1 Unit K4/K7

Tel No: 6738 3860

0 comments:

Post a Comment