Aji-tei: Post lunch dessert



Matcha is the new vanilla; well at least in some Asian countries. For me, the two of them are in the different ends of the extreme. I'm very fond of everything with green tea but I felt the other way with vanilla. Japanese restaurant has almost always been my choice whenever I was longing for some green tea dessert, especially after having some Japanese meal. This ice cream in a bowl, topped with some fresh fruits, red bean paste and mochis was splendid. The soft ice cream was very smooth and creamy, not being overly sweet without eliminating the strong matcha flavour. It came with some brown sugar syrup that I didn't added on as it was good enough without it.  

Kyoto Sabo Ajitei
68 Orchard Road
#02-01 Plaza Singapura
Tel: +65 6341 9045

0 comments:

Post a Comment