Relish: In The Search of A Good Burger

Remember that post about Robin from "How I met your mother"? How I went around to try burgers in Singapore? Well I think the search of a good burger ends here at Relish. They had all it takes to make a good burger: perfect buns, flavourful patties and crispy fries that are nicely presented. The plus mark would be given to the ambiance, as the place is very laid back and cozy for lunch, dinner and brunch.


Ok, since this is my first time having their beef burger (Yes, I've always had their other items), I opted for the non-ordinary one: Blue Cheese + Pear Burger. I would say that it's very creative; using blue cheese in the patty, poached pears and walnut butter. They came together nicely, giving me that "wow" sensation.


The Mexicana Burger is one of the new items in the menu. Beef patty topped with bacons and chili beef, giving a wonderful Mexican touch. Apparently, you can switched the fries with some onion rings, but of course they added some extra bucks.


As for usual, I can't skip the hand made onion rings. I like it very much; the batter has that flavour, crispy on the outside without using the bread crumbs.

Relish is currently having some promotions. The 2 best from what they offered are Wednesday and Friday. Ladies night in Weds and free onion rings on Friday. Unlucky enough, we weren't there on Friday. But it doesn't matter, it's totally worth it.

Relish by Wild Rocket
#02-01 Cluny Court (next to Serene Centre)
501 Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 259760
Tel: 67631547

0 comments:

Post a Comment