Cedele: Tea Break

There are several reasons which makes Cedele one of my favourite place to eat: long listed and greatly wide-ranging menu (I personally love the fact that they serve all-day-breakfast), peaceful ambiance (I usually go to Wheelock Place or Great World City), tasteful dishes; despite the fact that they are healthy. Yes, all the foods are prepared thoughtfully, most of them that you'll find are the kind of gluten free, fat free or low sugar.

When I'm not coming here for lunch or brunch, I seek for their cakes and pastries. How could I not, when they have everything I like; from muffins, cakes, tarts, pies, cookies – the list goes on. Most of them are available each day whereas I need to get lucky to try out the others. Today I picked pistachio chocolate cake to be eaten with my coffee. Dense and rich dark chocolate fudge are delectably paired with crunchy pistachios. It's a big slice though, I'm not sure if I'm going for dinner in 2 hours from now.

The caramelized banana pancake came with a scoop of ginger ice cream from Cloud 9, Cedele's very own ice cream brand. The pancakes are smooth, not chewy at all, which is what I look for in pancakes. The caramelized bananas added a sweet note to them; bananas and pancakes are meant to be together, I think. My friend dislike the ice cream though, it has a strong ginger taste with some bits of ginger candies in it, but I think it's brilliant as I never had a good ginger ice cream before. I guess for a local food chain, Cedele has enhanced their quality and come up with a fantastic creation of foods.

Cedele

501 Orchard Road #03-14
Wheelock Place
Tel: (65) 6732 8520
Fax: (65) 6732 8526

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around
your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Also visit my web-site; Bruchgold verkaufen

Post a Comment