Orange Cake for Breakfast

I've been coming back to Toast a lot lately, as I always found something new that I'd like to try from there. My sweet tooth are always telling me to eat sweet foods all the time; even for breakfast. Loaf cakes are often on my top choices, since they resembled a bread (they're quick bread, remember?).

Look at how pretty this slice is, don't you just want to eat it?

Without going too far away from lemon, this time I had this orange cake from Toast. It came in two slices which it's totally up to you if you want to gobble both of them altogether. I saved one for later. This thing is gooood. They're not overly loaded with sugar and I can see some orange skin bits in it. Most importantly, the crusts are perfectly done and locked all the flavours from the cake.

Toast
391 Orchard road
#02-11 Ngee Ann city
Tel: 6733 8489

0 comments:

Post a Comment