Brunch at home


There's no better thing than waking up late in a weekend and having some huge, huge breakfast (it's your lunch too!). Finding those places for brunch in Singapore might be an easy job to do, but paying them will not be easy for my pocket. Sometimes you just want to enjoy your brunch serenely as well, away from the crowds and loud chattering. I was then came up with this idea to cook my own brekkie at home. They costed less and tasted more, as they were all home-made. The best part was that I could do them in any way I want. How fun was that! So what I did was some simple sauté and grilling, put some garlic spread on the rosemary ciabatta before toasting them. The key was on the sausages though; make sure you'll get those yummy flavoured sausages instead of the plain ones. There was only one down side that you'll find: washing all the dishes. Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment