Volcano Ramen

Those were the days where I was demanding for some good ramen after watching "The Ramen Girl" movie. I attempted some in various places that aren't worth blogging for. After a while I remembered a place where I once had a good ramen, Ajisen. Though they don't seemed like those authentic Japanese restaurants that serves their foods in original flavours, they did satisfy me enough.

Spicy Cha-Shu Ramen

Volcano Ramen

A said that the spicy cha-shu ramen was really spicy and hot, but I can't quite agree with him as it's not comparable with my volcano ramen. I think that's where they got the name; it's very spicy that you thought you'll blow up, just like a volcano. For someone who could bear spiciness like me, it's very refreshing afterwards, giving the body another source of energy. It does leave you a hot stomach though, so beware.
We had some chicken karaage as the side. Oh, I really love theirs. Very crispy with not too overly thick coating, the chicken was rich in flavour.

They serve very big portion of ramen that even a big eater like me couldn't even finish them. So much noodles and soup was really filling.

Ajisen
Takashimaya Department Store
B210-2 (basement 2)
Tel: 6732 4873

0 comments:

Post a Comment