Riders Cafe: with the horses

.
This place is cool. I'm not talking about the weather, but rather the ambiance. They said that the greens are good for your eyes, so here I am, in a perfect gate away from the busy city. Rider's cafe is located in Bukit Timah Saddle club, which is famously known for the horses. Sitting here, you can see the horse grazing and even smell them a little as you sip your drinks and have lunch.
.
The stable seen from the balcony

Have you meet my friends, Mocha and Latte?
.
It was a humid and sunny day so we had some ice-cold coffees too cool our body down. This authentic building is not air-conditioned. The large windows and high ceilings keep the fresh air ventilated.
.
The outdoor seating's
.
Rider's burger ($14)
.
Chicken club sandwich ($15)
.
Strawberry shortcake ($10)
.
Now, this is cute. Unlike the ordinary strawberry shortcake that we've usually bought from the bakeries, theirs is presented in a cup: smooth custards with big sweet strawberries and biscuits, topped with whipped creams and crumbles. I like the sweet berries but since I don't fancy creams at all, it's not going to be one of my favourites.
.
The foods are usual, nothing really outstanding but I love the place very much. They have brunch available on weekends and the menu is really tantalizing. A simple warm breakfasts to start your day-off at this homely and laid back place, I'll surely coming back soon.


Rider's Cafe
51 Fairways Drive
Bukit Timah Saddle Club
Singapore 286965
Tel: 6466 9819

0 comments:

Post a Comment