Cinnamon Roll


Imagine yourself walking passed a place with a strong smell of freshly baked breads and sweet cinnamons. You'd like to have one, don't you? That's what always occuring to me every time I walked out of Great World City's Cold Storage, usually after my grocery shopping. That little pastry stall sells various baked stuffs, with cinnamon as the main ingredient. Their cinnamon rolls have reminded me of Cinnabon, which unfortunately, absent from Singapore. Sometimes I quite miss them, I enjoy baked stuffs with cinnamon a lot and I'm the kind of person who has that sweet tooth.

So that day, I decided to get one for breakfast, the original flavour (there are some with nuts, chocolate and dried fruits). The sweetness is alright, it's balanced between the cinnamon and sugar but they're lack in moisture. Cinnamon rolls
should've been soft, moist and milky, delicatedly sweet without being overly sweet. All I've got here is a simple bland bread roll with some cinnamon sugar. Sigh. It has made me miss Cinnabon even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment