Toast: the Story of Me and Elvis

Being a coffee addict, the morning cup wasn't enough for me. That afternoon I demanded for some more and off we go, to Toast. Some people do not aware of the existance of this cafe by Marmalade Pantry in Ngee Ann City. Is it new? No, it has been there for quite a while, only that the location is a little hidden. Nevertheless, every time I came, there always been some people crowding in. They either munch on some light meals of sandwiches and salads or having their coffee break, like me.
What's a good cup of bitter coffee without some sweets? Today I decided to go for a cupcake, after being spoiled by the choices of various cakes and tarts. That's when I met Elvis. Dressed in a peanut butter frosting and chocolate glaze, he catched my eyes. The combination of salty peanut butter and the sweet, moist chocolate cake has always been my all-time favourite. Desserts are my big, big weakness: I bought some more cupcakes to be brought home. Anyone wants some desserts for dinner?


Toast
391 Orchard road
#02-11 Ngee Ann city
Tel: 6733 8489

0 comments:

Post a Comment