Breakfast at Cedele

For me, breakfast is the most important and the best meal of the day. I can't start my day without it, anything sweet or savoury but not too heavy will do. Though it was already the lunch time, I demanded some breakfast cus I haven't had any. Sadly, most places here offers their breakfast only up till 11 in the morning. But I found an amazing place who serves their breakfast all day, weekdays and weekends.

Cedele by bakery Depot has been known for their healthy organic meal. Their menu consist of a lot of things: breakfast, pasta, sandwich, glutten free dishes, soups, and desserts. Some of them are less in sugar and fat, but still taste heavenly. My orange french toast aren't in exception. The soft breads are rich is orange scent, best when dipped in the yummy maple syrup.

If you choose the big breakfast, you'll get toasts, grilled mushrooms, sausages, bacons, and some eggs. Despite the normal look, the sausages and mushrooms are very delectable! A total comfort foods, I would say.

I will go to Cedele again for their healthy and pleasing meal, or even when I need to fix my cravings for sweets. I heard that they have 14 branches island wide, makes it pretty easy to find them.
,
Cedele
#01-01/02 Great World City
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Tel: (65) 6836 1426 Fax: (65) 6836 1427

0 comments:

Post a Comment