Relish by Wildrocket

It's not a secret that I love brunch and a sunny lazy Sunday is a perfect day to go for it. I've heard so much (and also read, from other blogs of course) about Relish, lots of people reviewed that they have really nice burgers.

A ordered the bacon and cheese burger ($19). Every burger here comes with the fries. The beef patty is very thick, tender and has juicy flavour. I warn you, by the time you try this you'll stop going to Carl's Junior, Burger King, or other fast food joints which serves burger in Singapore. Though it might be more expensive, it's absolutely worth more to go for. For dinner, they have an option for the beef patty on the burger. If you feel hungrier, you can opt for the 180 grams of patty instead of the usual 150 grams.

I had the smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and cream cheese bagel ($18). It was a true indulgence, I've never eat salmon bagel this good. Toasted just perfect, the bagel has a crisp outer but still soft inside. The rocket leaves give a balance flavour to the creamy eggs and cream cheese. And I love the crispy diced potatoes, they're amazing! I would certainly prefer this compared to the usual fries. This item is only available for weekend brunch, so I need to wait for a week for another bite. (;p)
.
I saw that they have several sweet items for brunch and some desserts too. We were quite full and decided to go for some ice cream from Island Creamery next door instead. I will certainly come back to try their burger and of course, the dessert next time.

Relish by Wild Rocket
#02-01 Cluny Court (next to Serene Centre)
501 Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 259760
Tel: 67631547

0 comments:

Post a Comment