Pretty Cupcakes

There is this new small pastry shop I saw the other day in front of the entrance of Orchard road's Marriott hotel. It's the same one with Marriott's pastry shop in the hotel's lobby, though it's a lot smaller. I found mainly sweets such as cakes, cupcakes and macarons. I know I'm gonna get some, but there are so many cupcakes with different flavours and icings that I didn't know which one to choose. Finally, I settled up with these two beauties:

The berry cupcake has a surprisingly nice icing. It's soft and has a berry taste, though it looks hard and bland. The cake is very moist, and there's some blueberry jam hidden inside.

Any desserts with lemon are always be my favourite and this lemon meringue cupcake satisfy my crave. The baked meringue on top was airy and not too sweet, making it a good combination when paired with the sour lemon in the cake.
.
It was $5 for a piece of cupcake, but you'll only get to pay $7 for two. I would say it's very reasonable given the quality of the cupcakes. Looking forward to have some more!


Singapore Marriott Hotel
320 Orchard Road

Singapore 238865
Tel: 6735 5800

0 comments:

Post a Comment