Toast: Chocolate Temptations

As the title has told you, this post is all about chocolate. I was having this crave for something chocolately, bitter sweet, whether it's rich or light would do. As I knew that I could get to choose from various sweet treats at Toast, I headed there since we're in Ngee Ann City already.


First up, is the chocolate truffle cake. Thin layers of chocolate sponge cake altered between dark chocolate mousses. The mousse is dense but smooths enough, with a rich flavor of chocolate. I shared this with my friend as I’m sure, even a chocoholic like me can’t finish them up at one go.


I was fooled by this petite chocolate tart. The chocolate ganache seemed very thin and resembles nothing but a light companion to the crust. It is indeed, can satisfy my craving after the first bite of it. After eating both of them in turns, we left some over. It was good though, paired with the bitter coffee, but I need to remember not to order more than a piece next time.

Toast
391 Orchard road
#02-11 Ngee Ann city
Tel: 6733 8489

1 comments:

-deLyne- said...

i love chocolates la pattttt!!!

Post a Comment