Mini Glazed Sponge Cakes


These little babies are seasonal. First time I found them in Takashimaya, but apparently it was a temporary stall. Another time, I saw it in Isetan. It turn out that they're always appearing in those Japanese food fairs, where people sells sweet Japanese stuffs which has cute shapes. The sponge cake is very soft and light, with small sweet toppings, they made a really good tea time snack. And, how cute it is that they came in bite sizes! Japanese food arts are so popular these days. They're so creative when it comes to foods; the colour, the shape, the flavour.. The other day, I saw some square watermelons in the supermarket. Again, Japanese invention. Oh what I'm talking about? I'm gonna go and eat these cakes with my cup of coffee. c ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a nice cake. We like it and please tell me how it is prepared.

Sheron

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Chronic Foodaholic said...

Hi Sheron, I'm not very sure how, but I saw a glimpse of how they did it. They're just pouring some sponge cake batter into the mini moulds and after that they let them cooled for a while before dipping them in the various toppings. =)

Post a Comment